Do you want to delete the Bellsouth’s email login account from the computer or the server permanently? If yes, then we are going to provide the steps to delete the account from the server. You must read all the steps carefully then implement them on your device. Bell South email service is provided by AT&T Company which is also known as SBCGlobal email services. You can manage your Bellsouth email account by signing onto Yahoo.com as well.
If you are unhappy with the services of the BellSouth email account or want to delete the account due to some reason, then read the steps mentioned below.
After reading the steps, you don’t find the need to call an email support number for help. Yes, if you find any difficulty in understanding any step, then you can contact us at our Bellsouth customer service number. Before deleting the account, we recommend you save all the important data in your computer folder or your secondary mail address because after deleting the mail from the server, you will no longer be able to fetch any file or message. Yes, you will be given 90 days of the period to cancel your move. You can log in to Bellsouth net email login again within 90 days to resume the services on it.
- Go to Bellsouth’s official login page and enter the login details to log in to the account.
- Type username and password in the given fields. Here, the username is the email address of the BellSouth email account and the password is the one you used to log in to the account.
- Sign in to the account by clicking on the ‘Sign-in’ button. Once you sign in, go to the ‘Gear icon and click on ‘Settings’.
- You will be asked to take Backup of your important emails or data. Click to take backup. This may take a few minutes depending on the size of the data.
- Click to continue to the next step.
- Click on ‘Delete an account. You will be prompted for this decision.
- Enter the username and password again to confirm your identity. You must enter the following details carefully otherwise any mismatch will create a complication.
- Your account will now go to the review section. You can review your account within 90 days. After this period, then the account will get deleted automatically from the server.
- Enter any one justified reason for deleting the mail. Click ‘Next’ after this.
- Now, the account will be removed from the server forever. If you have any other Bell south email account, then you can log in to it without any problem. You can send and receive the mail from this account.
This is how you can delete the email permanently from the server. If you find any problem in implementing the steps or changing the Bellsouth email settings, then you can call us at our Bell south support number. The customer care executives are available 24×7 online. You can ask any query from them. They will provide the solution instantly and if required, they may take a remote link to your computer. You need to keep in touch with them in case of any problem or issue.