The process of integrating an email account on a Lenovo tablet is very easy and interesting too. You can easily set up an account on the tablet if you have thorough knowledge about it. Today, you will come to know the steps for setting up Bellsouth email login on your Lenovo device. If any other email service is already active on your tablet, then delete that service first, then start configuring this account.
BellSouth email service is the best email service if we talk in terms of reliability and functioning. You can easily send and receive the messages in its inbox folder without requiring anybody’s help. There are some unique features incorporated into this mail service. Now, the steps to configure the Bellsouth net email login are discussed here as follows:
- Unlock the phone screen and click on ‘Apps’. If you have set any password for the apps, then first enter it to unlock it.
- Open the mail app and go to ‘Add an account’ or add account. If one account is already configured, then you need to select ‘Add account’.
- Enter the login credentials in the space provided. These credentials must be entered carefully. Any mismatch may create a problem.
Important: When more than one account is configured on your tablet, then you will be prompted to select the primary email address for sending and receiving the important emails. Once the mail gets selected, you will start receiving the emails on it. If you find a problem in receiving the mails, then check the Bellsouth email settings and configure them manually. Sometimes, some settings get deleted during the updating process. For more help and information, you can call our customer support number.
The steps to change the settings are given here as under:
- Click on Bellsouth email login.
- Read the options carefully given on the next page and checkmark accordingly.
- Read the following options carefully and tick the checkbox. Notify for new mail, send mail from the account, and download attachments.
- Enter the username and password on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to submit the information.
- Try to send the mail to yourself.
- If you are getting a problem sending and receiving emails, then check the internet connection.
- When you connect the tablet to the wireless network, then don’t forget to enter the password for it.
- Reset the network by enabling airplane mode on your tablet. Turn it on then off. This will reset the network.
- If you are still facing the problem, then enter the settings again for your email account. This will solve the problem of your email account.
This is all about the troubleshooting steps and the setup information. If you find any problem in understanding the steps or getting the problem in accessing the email account, then feel free to contact at BellSouth customer service number given on the support page. We have well-experienced executives who will cater to your needs in the best possible way.