If you are curious to know the steps for setting up Bellsouth email login on your newly purchased Lenovo tablet, then your wait is over. Keep reading this guide. You will come to know about the steps to set up an Email Account on your tablet. If any other email service is already installed on your tablet, then first delete the account, then start the process.
Bellsouth email is an important and renowned mail service used by millions of people around the globe. This email service is jam-packed with several exciting features. All these features can be experienced only if the setup is properly done. Otherwise, you won’t be able to enjoy it. Now we are going to discuss the steps for configuring Bellsouth email login on your tablet.
- Open the home screen and go to the menu. If you have set any password for your phone, then first unlock it and then open the menu.
- Open the ‘Email’ app from the menu and go to ‘setup additional account’. Click on ‘Add an account.
- Enter the login username and password on the next page followed by the ‘Next’ option. These fields must be entered carefully.
Note: When you configure an account, you will be asked to select the primary email address for sending and receiving the emails on it. This condition arises when more than one email account is configured on the device. Click on Bellsouth email to start receiving and sending the messages to it. If the Bellsouth email settings in your tablet are not detected by it, then you need to add them manually. You can add them manually after taking support from the bioactive experts who are available 24×7 on the customer support number.
- Tap on Bellsouth email login.
- Read the options carefully given on the next page and checkmark them accordingly.
- The given options are Send mail from this account, notify me for new mail, and sync my account and download the attachment automatically when connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the login name on the next page and click on ‘Next’. These setup options are almost the same for every service provider.
- Now, try sending the emails from your email account.
- If you are not able to send or receive the message, then check the internet connection.
- If you are using the home Wi-Fi network, then first connect your tablet to the network using the passkey.
- To reset the network, press the airplane mode and turn it on. Turn off the airplane mode again and check if the problem is solved or not.
- If you still find trouble in connecting to the email service provider, then re-enter the settings from the start.
In this way, you can configure and troubleshoot the Bellsouth email account on your Lenovo tablet. If you are still having any doubts, then contact BellSouth’s customer service and support number. The bioactive experts will help you in finding out the exact cause of the problem along with the troubleshooting steps.