Coming across an error in an email service is not a great sight, but at times, errors become inevitable. Today, we will be discussing one error in Bellsouth net email, as many people are using this email service, so there is a possibility that they might come across the error that we are going to discuss in this blog post.
The error we are going to discuss today is ‘Bellsouth email not working. There could be several reasons for this error to occur, and we are going to discuss all those reasons along with the most appropriate solution. People are coming across this error in their Windows PCs.
Some people said that they came across this error while they were trying to activate Windows. Windows can be updated by going to the ‘Update and Security option, but the thing is that they are going to get the same error code. Most people who tried to upgrade their Windows from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 have experienced this error.
What is the exact issue?
The error Bellsouth net email login not working’ could result in the slow opening of the software along with a long response time. The more the number of opened apps, the more you are going to experience crashes and freeze.
What are the symptoms that you see when this error is being displayed on the screen?
You are going to see the following message on the screen,
‘The file Bellsouth email not working is missing’.
What are the causes of this error?
There could be several causes resulting in the error ‘Bellsouth email not working, and the problem can’t be fixed by going to Bellsouth email settings. Here are the most common ones:
- Connection timed out.
- Email sync is turned off.
- Connection closed.
- Virus infection.
- User unknown.
- Domain not found.
Here is how you can resolve this error:
You can make use of the system restore feature to restore the PC to the last known working condition. With this ‘system restore’ feature, you can undo all the changes to the Windows system without altering your files. Here is how you can do a system restore:
- Click the ‘Start’ button followed by typing ‘restore’ into the search box.
- There will be an option named ‘system restore’ that you will have to select from the top of the results list.
- You will now have to select the restore point. Windows will help you choose the latest restore point automatically in which you have installed or changed something on your PC. You will see those changes underneath the date that the restore point was created.
- Confirm the restore point at which you wish to restore your PC. After you choose the restore point, you will be asked to confirm this one more time, as this process can’t be revoked once started.
- Click ‘yes’ to restore and let the PC restore itself to the restore point of your choice.
- Once the restoration process gets commenced, your PC will reboot itself. It will take some time before the restoration process gets completed. Once completed, Windows will automatically load and you will see a message on the screen confirming that the restoration has been done successfully.
If you come across any problem in any of the above-mentioned steps, then you should get in touch with Bellsouth customer service providers. They will assist you in the right way regarding the problem that you are facing.