Bellsouth is a respected US company offering people different services worldwide. Bellsouth is active in over 18 countries and provides internet, cable, wireless, and email services. You must have heard of or used Bellsouth.net email if you are an email user. While dozens of email services are active in the US when it comes to top email services, Bellsouth.net email will be among the leading email platforms. In this article, we will discuss Bellsouth email login.
What Is Bellsouth Email?
Bellsouth Email is a legacy email service rolled out by Bellsouth two decades ago. Now, the email is part of AT&T, just like the SBCGlobal email. AT&T bought both email services and merged them into its AT&T email. To access your Bellsouth email, you must go to the att.net page and log into your email account.
Does Bellsouth.net Email Still Exist?
Yes, Bellsouth email is still active, and those using this particular email can access their email accounts on the AT&T login email platform. AT&T considers those customers as ‘legacy’ customers, letting them use their email accounts without changing the User ID or the password. As a legacy customer, you too can keep your Bellsouth email address despite switching to another internet provider than Bellsouth.
Sign Up For Bellsouth Email.
- Launch a web browser and then visit the Bellsouth.net email login page. After that, click on the link, ‘set up on email account.’
- Please enter the name you want your contacts to see when you receive emails from your address.
- Click ‘Next’ and then enter your Bellsouth email ID.
- Click ‘Next’ again, and you will be directed to a new page to select your incoming email server. Select ‘POP3’ from the list and then enter the following settings:
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 995
- Outbound Port: 465
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- If you don’t want to set up your email account using POP3 settings, then you can also choose IMAP’. If you choose ‘IMAP,’ then here are the settings that you need to enter:
- Inbound Server: imap.mail.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 993
- Outbound Port: 465 or 587
- Outbound Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Create a strong password for your email account consisting of small and capital letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Click ‘Next’ to finish the signing-up process.
How Do I Login to My BellSouth Account?
As Bellsouth email merged into AT&T email in 2017, the platform for logging into Bellsouth email changed to att.net. It wasn’t just Bellsouth email, which was moved to AT&T, but a lot of other email accounts such as:
Here is how you can log into your Bellsouth email account:
- On your web browser, go to ‘https://signin.att.com’ or http://www.att.net‘ followed by clicking the ‘Mail’ options that you can find at the top-right corner of the computer’s screen.
- You will now see AT&T sign-in form.
- In the sign-in form, enter your Bellsouth email address in the ‘User ID’ field and its password in the ‘Password’ field.
- If using a personal computer, check the box corresponding to the option ‘Keep me signed in. Ignore this option if using a shared computer.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button to access your Bellsouth email.
How Do I Reset Bellsouth Login Email Password?
- To reset your Bellsouth login email account password, log into your email account and visit http://www.att.net in the address bar.
- Please enter your email ID and password.
- Now, you should click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your Bellsouth email ID because you will receive the link to reset your email password in that email account.
- Click on ‘Continue’ followed by going through on-screen instructions to reset the password of your email account. Click on this link – http://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander to go to the password reset page.
- You can now create a new password for your Bellsouth email account. You make sure to create a strong password to ensure the safety of your account.
How Do I Recover Bellsouth Email Password?
If you have forgotten your Bellsouth email login password, don’t worry. You can easily reset it. Here’s how:
First, go to the Bellsouth website and click “Forgot Password?”
Next, enter your email address and click “Submit.”
You will then be emailed with a link to reset your password. Click on the link and follow the instructions.
Please enter a new password and confirm it. Then, click “Submit.”
Your password has now been reset. Now you can log in to your Bellsouth email account.
What Are The Common Issues In Bellsouth Email Account?
- I can’t access the Bellsouth account.
- I don’t know the correct Bellsouth email settings
- Bellsouth email is slow due to a full inbox
- I can’t create a Bellsouth email login password
- Can’t remove junk and phishing emails from the inbox
- Receiving an error message when sending or receiving emails in Bellsouth email
- I can’t recover the Bellsouth login email password
- Bellsouth email login is not working
- I can’t sync Bellsouth email on another device
- Bellsouth email has been hacked
- I can’t find Bellsouth email settings Outlook
Contact and Support Information For Bellsouth.net Email Account Problems:
Are you facing issues with your Bellsouth email? Don’t worry; you can get the best solutions to all your Bellsouth email-related problems at the official support facility. From knowing the correct settings to recovering and resetting the password, everything can be done by getting in touch with official support. Could you call 800-288-2020 to consult AT&T’s official customer representative? You can also check out the troubleshooting page for details about common email issues. Here is the link to the page – https://www.att.com/support/topic/email-support/topic_troubleshootingi-topic_emailpasswords/.
Stay connected with the latest developments happening in Bellsouth email through their social media handles:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/att
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ATT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/att/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/att/
For the most common problems related to Bellsouth.net email login, you can visit this page https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1044974. You can see this link if you want to check the forums page to find out what experts have to say about specific Bellsouth email issues https://forums.att.com/topics/att-internet-email-security/5def8ee330b80f78b6772602.
You can indulge in live chat if you cannot get a company representative on a phone call. To do so, go to the AT&T email password reset page and locate the ‘Chat’ button on the screen.
- Search for the option that says ‘Chat to a representative.’
- Now, enter your ‘Email’ and click on ‘AT&T Internet.’
- Could you type in your name to connect with an AT&T representative?